Sam Shephard is an experienced German Shepherd owner and has learned throughout the years how to optimize the breed's health and wellness. German Shepherd Canine Teeth German Shepherd dogs heavily rely on healthy teeth for a good and active life....Read More
- Science Explains Why Dogs Love Balls So Much (and Why Some Get Obsessed)
- Help, My Puppy Won’t Go Back to Sleep After Going Potty!
- German Shepherd Dental Care Guide
- Help, My Dog Is Aggressive After Being Neutered!
- Easy Cheesy Dog Treats
- How to Treat Territorial Aggression Towards Other Dogs
- How to Stop a Dog From Squeezing Through the Bars of a Gate
- Help, My Dog Stops Walking on Leash and Won’t Move
- Does Yelling Stress Out Dogs?
- Benefits of Duck Feet for Dogs: Natural Dog Treats
- What Research Reveals About Resource Guarding in Dogs
- Help, My Puppy Is Pooping in the Crate!
- How to Stop a Dog From Jumping on the Couch (and Other Furniture)
- Why Does My Dog Not Respond to His Name?
- Help, My Dog Barks When I Sit on the Couch!
- How to Train Your Dog to Hike/Walk Off-Leash
- How to Choose the Right Dog Food
- How Do You Stop a Dog From Nipping When Excited?
- How to Stop an Off-Leash Dog From Approaching Your Dog
- Dog Facts: The Amazing Powers of Working Dogs
What Exactly Is a Mucus Plug? After your dog has successfully mated and become pregnant,...Read More
Barbara Fitzgerald is an AKC Breeder of Merit and author of the column "Conversations with...Read More
Adrienne is certified dog trainer, behavior consultant and former veterinary assistant for an AAHA-approved animal hospital. What’s Up With Dogs...Read More
Adrienne is a certified dog trainer and former veterinarian assistant who partners with some of the best veterinarians worldwide. Why...Read More
Adrienne is a certified dog trainer, former veterinary assistant, and author of the online dog training course "Brain Training for...Read More
Adrienne is a certified dog trainer and former veterinarian assistant who partners with some of the best veterinarians worldwide. To...Read More
Adrienne is a certified dog trainer and former veterinarian assistant who partners with some of the best veterinarians worldwide. A...Read More