I love pottering in the greenhouse and garden and listening to classic rock with my Labradoodle, Florrie. Dogs Love Treats! Dogs really enjoy their little snacks and goodies. Florrie Labradoodle quivers with excitement from nose to tail whenever we reach...Read More
- Easy Cheesy Dog Treats
- How to Treat Territorial Aggression Towards Other Dogs
- How to Stop a Dog From Squeezing Through the Bars of a Gate
- Help, My Dog Stops Walking on Leash and Won’t Move
- Does Yelling Stress Out Dogs?
- Benefits of Duck Feet for Dogs: Natural Dog Treats
- What Research Reveals About Resource Guarding in Dogs
- Help, My Puppy Is Pooping in the Crate!
- How to Stop a Dog From Jumping on the Couch (and Other Furniture)
- Why Does My Dog Not Respond to His Name?
- Help, My Dog Barks When I Sit on the Couch!
- How to Train Your Dog to Hike/Walk Off-Leash
- How to Choose the Right Dog Food
- How Do You Stop a Dog From Nipping When Excited?
- How to Stop an Off-Leash Dog From Approaching Your Dog
- Dog Facts: The Amazing Powers of Working Dogs
- Help! My Dog Only Listens to Me When I Have Treats
- How to Become a Dog Trainer: From Certification to Apprenticeship
- How to Get a Puppy Dog to Stop Biting
- How to Train a German Shepherd to Lie Down
What Exactly Is a Mucus Plug? After your dog has successfully mated and become pregnant,...Read More
Barbara Fitzgerald is an AKC Breeder of Merit and author of the column "Conversations with...Read More
Adrienne is a certified dog trainer and former veterinarian assistant who partners with some of the best veterinarians worldwide. To...Read More
Adrienne is a certified dog trainer and former veterinarian assistant who partners with some of the best veterinarians worldwide. A...Read More
Adrienne is a certified dog trainer, former veterinary assistant, and the author of "Brain Training for Dogs." Why Do Dogs...Read More